We’re Back and Ready to Turn Life ON!
We’ve missed you so much and can’t wait to welcome you back when all PURE Fitness, nood food and PURE Apparel locations re-open on Monday, 21 June! We’ll continue to do everything we can to keep you safe, happy and inspired whilst maintaining top-notch safety and hygiene measures in line with the Ministry of Health and Sport Singapore. Here’s what to expect on your return:
Booking and Capacity
- PURE can have up to 50 people at each location at any one time.
- Segregated zones will be created so that each group maintains a capacity of up to 50 people at any one time. Classes will be staggered between the two zones to prevent intermingling of participants.
- New Cardio Zone at PURE Fitness Asia Square available for booking with a 15-person limit at any one time.
- Group classes can accommodate up to 30 people per studio with groupings of 5 people.
- Booking for all classes and gym slots will be open 2 days in advance from 9am. Standby is still available.
- For Yoga, each Cardholder will be allowed one advance booking per day.
- For Fitness, each Cardholder will be allowed one advance booking per day. This can either be general access to the gym or a group fitness / cycle class booked via the PURE 360 Lifestyle app, or a ProTraining session booked via your ProPT.
- Each gym slot will remain 75 min in duration.
- If your membership entitles you to access both Yoga and Fitness, you can enjoy two advance bookings (one yoga and one fitness) per day:
- Single PURE Yoga location and All Singapore Yoga memberships – 1 class per day
- Single PURE Fitness location and All Singapore Fitness memberships – 1 access per day
- Cluster memberships and Cardholders on All Yoga and Fitness memberships – 2 accesses per day (one for yoga and one for fitness)
- Mandatory 2 metres between individuals and 3 metres between groups of 5 will be maintained in all Yoga and Group Fitness classes as per government guidelines.
- Mandatory 2 metres between individuals will be maintained on the gym floor as per government guidelines.
- Alternate cardio machines will continue to be closed.
- 1-metre safe distancing will be required throughout all common areas including but not limited to reception area, lounge, gym floor and changing rooms.
Safety and Hygiene
- TraceTogether app or token must be used to check in for contact tracing purposes.
- Anyone whose temperature exceeds 37.5 degrees will be denied entry and requested to see a doctor. PURE retains the right to refuse entry to anyone who appears unwell or is deemed to pose a threat to the safety of our environment.
- Masks must be worn as a default and can be taken off when performing strenuous activities, although it is still recommended as good practice even when under such circumstances.
- Mask brackets are available on request at all locations – they can make it easier to breathe should you choose to wear a mask whilst exercising. But please do self-monitor and stop your workout / practice if you experience any breathing issues.
- Drinking faucets will continue to be sealed; water bottles can be filled.
- nood food will be available for takeaway and dine-in.
- Only cashless payment allowed at nood food and PURE Apparel outlets.
- FDA / EPA safety-proofed sterilising misting machines in all PURE locations that effectively kill bacteria, fungi and viruses will also be available at reception.
- All customer-facing staff at all PURE locations will undergo regular testing every XX days in accordance with government regulations and will wear masks at all times. Group Fitness and Yoga Instructors may choose whether to wear a mask or not whilst teaching.
- Every trainer, teacher and instructor will be stationed at one location only.
- Heightened, more frequent cleaning and disinfection throughout the day – but please do your part and wipe down machines and equipment after use.
- Equipment sharing will not be allowed in group classes.
- All group fitness equipment and yoga props (including blocks, straps, wheels, tennis balls and chairs) will be wiped down and disinfected after each class.
- Additional hand-sanitising stations throughout the facilities, disinfectant sprays and pink-coloured towels will be provided specifically for members to use.
Temporary Suspension of High-Risk Services and Facilities
- Private Pilates, Buddy Training and Private Stretch sessions as well as Aerial and Wall Rope classes will be suspended until further notice.
- Yoga and Fitness class tags will not be issued until further notice.
- Bolsters and blankets will be removed until further notice.
- Temporary removal of “no adjustment” tags and strictly no hands-on-assists during this period.
- Temporary removal of shared boxing gloves, pads and cold towels in the gyms.
- Temporary removal of tea stations at yoga studios.
- Showers, gym gear and towels will be available for use – however, hairbrushes and other items will be removed from vanity areas.
- Use of steam and sauna facilities and spin dryers will be suspended until further notice.
- Use of Endless Pool at PURE Fitness Asia Square Tower will be suspended until further notice.
PURECAST and Group Classes
- All active PURE Cardholders will continue to enjoy complimentary access to over 220 PURECAST live-streamed classes per week – so keep your wellness ON anywhere you choose.
- To enjoy the flexibility that our hybrid schedule offers, please make sure your membership is unsuspended.
- For Fitness, we will be releasing new Les Mills launches from Monday, 21 June onwards. Stay tuned on our schedule!
- All outdoor classes (Group Private Yoga, Group Private Fitness, ProTraining, Private Yoga) will be suspended.
- Classes will take place back in our locations.
- For more information, please approach your Yoga and Group Fitness Instructors.
Billing and Suspension
- Complimentary suspension will end on 20 June. Memberships will be activated from 21 June and the next billing will start on 16 July.
- Should you wish to continue being on suspension, a $53.50 suspension fee will apply.
- For more information on billing and suspensions, please read our Re-Opening FAQ.
For the well-being of our community, we also recommend that you protect yourself with vigilant standards of personal hygiene:
- Regularly wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- If you are feeling unwell with any symptoms of fever, flu or respiratory problems, please consult a doctor and do not use PURE facilities or take classes.
- Avoid touching your face – your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing and wear a mask if unwell.
These measures combine to keep the PURE environment safe and comfortable for everyone. But they only work if everyone plays their part.
For additional questions, check our FAQ or feel free to email us at email@example.com from your PURE 360 Lifestyle app (Profile > Settings > Contact Us). #SGUnited.
We look forward to welcoming you ‘home’!
Your PURE Team